Youtube Subscriber: Expectations vs. Reality
You who have a Youtube channel know that it takes a lot of work to be seen in the noise on Youtube. And even more work is needed to get suscribers.
In this marketing article, I will give you 3 tips on how you can increase the opportunity to get more subscribers on Youtube. The technology I advocate is free and can be implemented by anyone and requires no expertise.
Tips 1 — Youtube channel intro video
- Use your keyword that you want to rank high on Google with in the title of your Youtube video clip.
- Add tags to your Youtube movie description. Add a maximum of 3 tags, 1 of the tags should contain your keyword that you want to rank high on Google with.
- Add a link to your Youtube subscribe link in the Youtube movie description.
Tips 2 — Youtube channel water stamp
- Use a subscribe icon as a watermark on your Youtube videos.
- You can find nice subscribe icons on Canva, Pixabay and Flat icon.
Tip 3 — Add your Youtube subscribe link to the Youtube channel banner.
- The first 5 links that you add to your Youtube channel will be visible in the banner. Add your Youtube channel’s subscribe link as the first link in the banner.
How to find your Youtube subscribe link
- Copy your Youtube channel url.
- Add ?sub_confirmation=1 at the end of your Youtube channel url.
In this article, Karl-Johan Gyllenstorm gives 3 concrete examples of how you can increase the number of Youtube subscribers through small adjustments in your Youtube videos, in the Youtube channel’s links and tags. The measures will help you become more effective in online marketing and SEO.
About the author
Karl-Johan Gyllenstorm is certified in digital marketing by Google Digital Academy. He has more than 10 years of practical experience with SEO and digital marketing. Karl-Johan is developer to Marknadsandels Applikationen. He blogs regularly about SEO and Digital marketing, and his articles can be found on Wordpress, Medium, Blogger, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook. Connect with Karl-Johan on Twitter and LinkedIn.